Friday, April 27, 2012

Update on Firebird and ...

Worked on my Firebird a bit. Changed some smoothing area, and damaged it up in zbrush. At least now it tells some kind of story. Also tried out 3ds max retopo tool, which was quite helpful during the retopo-ing phase. Its located near graphite modeling tab.
For quite some time now, when i am driving and stop at the red light. I tend to look at the other cars beside mine for any details, such as rust marks, scratches etc. Even though i haven't started the texturing phase, i am just imagining some colors , details for my firebird. As far as the unwrapping process goes, the main body is done and a bit of the front. So i got a little bit more to do.  I am excited to see how this gonna turn out , with xoliul shader.
Another i am excited about is Tomorrow ! Why tomorrow ?
Well, because of a new mmo that i will be playing, which is pretty much competing with Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2. Its called, Tera. A friend of mine told me about it, so i gave it a shot last weekend for the open beta. The art in that game is awesome. I spent equally as much time staring at the in-game props and taking pictures as i have playing the game. Another thing i noticed that the game is running using unreal engine. The main hype that's built around this game is for its game-play. Its an action mmo driven game, which is different from the usual auto targeting game-play. Where you target a monster, and just spam your keys for spells etc. Its complete opposite of that, its very monster hunter-ish gameplay. Everything is all manual, you gotta manually dodge, aim attacks etc. There's tons of other things to look forward in this game as well. Anyways i highly recommend taking a look at this game and trying it out. Meanwhile, i am going to play some epic music in the background and get my game face ready !

low res model
 High res model



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my pal who told me on the topic of this web ρage and
at the moment this tіme I аm visiting this ѕite and rеading veгу informatіνe aгticleѕ or reviews at this
time.

Here is my web sіte How To Make Money Flipping Cars For Profit