Monday, August 30, 2010

Starcraft 2 and new enviornment project

Been playing starcraft quite a lot these days. Well only ..when friends say the magic word ( Friend : "SC 2? "  Me : "Sure !" ) . And then play for like hrs.. maybe. But still my rank is like bronze, and winning ratio ranges between 50 - 55%. I saw some trailers and videos of custom games that users have been working on using the sc2 editor. All i can say is wow.. keep it up !  Links / videos of those custom games are below... watch it =)

Some concept sketches and a new personal environment project i am working on. I was trying to get ambient occlusion with mental ray to work in max 2011 but apparently its not supported. It works fine on the older version. So instead i got my AO using light tracer, which does the job too. Sometimes when i cant get things to work, i think to myself if i forgot how to do it. Which was the case here for AO...  Anyways hoping to get this finished , so i can start on something new.






My fav one so far , kept watching it so many times.











 Something about this one, made me laugh too much.. a sc2 ums racing game , sounds fun .



No comments: