Friday, June 06, 2008

Yay Update ! part 2

...okay so its not like i have'nt been drawing, i have ... just not as much. I am enjoying my freedom lets just put it that way.
So lets start with some life drawings, not the latest thou ...and i am deciding to go to Sheridan for extra life during the summer now just like i did the previous year because parking there is free and i know my way around there lol..closer i guess as well..speaking of Sheridan. A friend of mine from animation sent me these two pictures which i am in, appearently he was looking through his friends facebook pictures and noticed me in those pictures. Two pictures of the extra life rooms in Sheridan, dont worry .. you wont be seeing any models posing in the background or something (-_-)''

dam i look serious.. i wonder what my life drawings looked like back then. lol David behind me seems rather interested elsewhere. Oh and Kal or Cal or Calcium (dont ask how i got Calcium, random) got into Seneca i think and will be in 1st yr starting next semester =)

Life Drawings









Now for sketches and doodles, Majority of these are from games and concept designs. So these designs below are not mine except for one..

this one is my design
Sketches below are from anime, games, concept designs { advance wars/ dofus online/ Ds game ( something oddesy ?)/ etc..}







My new artbook which i ordered finally arrived !!! and worth the wait !








No comments: