Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sketch Jam with the Senpai's ( 2nd yr ani students)


The theme was a Mage. like fire , earth etc. So i based mine on a fire type. This is just the process i went through while drawing my fire mage. So first i started with a gesture ( went through about 3 -4 gestures before deciding on the final pose ) , Then added some shapes on it , modified shapes, 3rd step was some contour .. while i was at this stage i was thinking of my char's clothing and appearance and finally at the props stage i really thought about my chars personality and appearance so i added his clothings, spell book , firey type of hair etc. I left it rough for now so i can go back to it afterwards if i want to change anything before i actually go for the colors or line art ( i am still thinking of adding a few extra stuff but i hope i don't over do it or i might just leave it as it is ?) . C+C are welcome.



Oh and i finally got a cell ! a motorola razr V3t .. its pretty sweet! =). I remember I was probably one of the few ppl in my high school that didn't have a cell or even when i was in sheridan for art fundies. But i am glad i have one now lol. The only thing that bothers me a little is that i have to buy the installation disc and 1gb or higher memory card so i can upload and download stuff between my comp and my cell. I am searching for some cool anime/ game theme wallpaper , ring tones etc... If any one knows of any site where i can get some , can you link and share it with me ?

4 comments:

----------------- said...

its lookin good so far

cept i would fix it up and more,
well like pretty much wat Adam would say.."keep workin it"

as for the phone , i think darry has the same one , lol.
mine is hmm a shitty one that i actually bought for $300 sumtin..it was motorolla v220,as for ringtones mine is the usual 3 rings one...haha.

----------------- said...

hmm lookin at it, there are things that i would've done differently

Anonymous said...

hey dan! I have a question about the ICA course, (sry for commenting here, I don't have your email >.<) were you able to access the practice test and lessons from your home computer? or did you need to go to school to do it? they don't show up on my comp for some reason T_T

Drawing Sand said...

post some more man,